'76 MGB Tonneau

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <Assn@justbrits.com>
Subject: '76 MGB Tonneau
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 14:59:01 -0500
Hey all!

I'm wondering what a reasonable price is for an MGB tonneau?  I see Moss has
new Robbins tonneaus for $280US.  I've been holding on to this one since '78
when I bought my '76 MGB.  ( I am a packrat. )  I'm not sure if the PO used it,
but I did use it for the year that I owned the 'B before totalling it.  My
memory ( ha! ) tells me that it is in perfect condition.  I'm considering
selling it to finance the purchase of a new spridget tonneau.  I'm not looking
to ebay it.

Any comments?

Thanks!
Robert D.