Re: Bugeye wire wheel rear axle

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye wire wheel rear axle
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 15:38:35 -0500
Pretty damn rare. You need to either modify a semi-elliptic ww housing
or try what some people claim works: slide the ww axle shafts into the
steel wheel rear axle assembly after pulling the shafts out slightly
from the hubs so that they seat further into the spider gears.

If you don't want to do the axle conversion yourself, let me know, there
is someone in upstate NY I can refer you to that has experience doing
this and has a jig all set-up for the job.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/

"Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather
straps." Emo Phillips