Any Big Healey owners here? Not sure which model..........

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any Big Healey owners here? Not sure which model..........
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:36:24 -0600
Been talking to a parts supplier out in California (no not them) about my
choke cable problem. Thought I was gonna get it, nope, sorry we're out.
BUT, he says, "you know, that's the same as a 100-6 Big Healey cable?" Hmmmm.
Been checking out what I can, he says only the 6 cylinder has the "C" on the
knob, the 4 cylinder has the word "choke" instead. "Just look for a period
(62ish) Big Healey cable. The 100-6 was only made up to 59. Maybe he means a
3000? Sheesh, I need a Big Healey expert I guess, anyone here is one or knows
one? About ready to fuel inject this mofo I'm getting so sick of this choke
cable.
Dan