Donald Healey at Bonneville... not much but some history...

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Donald Healey at Bonneville... not much but some history...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 01:01:12 -0600
I just got back from Australia ( checking out a site to race a car next year
).... and while I was there I ran into a fella that set a record on a Vincent
at the end of the week during Healey's Private time.... this was a special
deal where our guys let him run because they were out of race cars and
goals.....

I'll write more about it in the future... but thought it was cool to go half
way around the world to meet the first person that could remember being on the
Salt with Donald Healey.... it was Very cool.... tell you all about it
later...

Keith