Re: [midgetsprite] Soldering Iron

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Soldering Iron
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 21:57:31 -0600
My wife saw them on TV and bought a two for one deal. The best thing
about them is that they both came with a fairly decent little wire
stripper. Other than that, they are too small and light to be used as
a boat anchor, too big to flush down the commode, too dangerous to
give to the dog to play with (unless you've got one of Flounder's
dogs), too short to use as a back scratcher, and too cheap to
constitute a good fleecing. Save yer $19.95 for a downpayment on a
bottle of 15 year old Laphroaig.

Cheers!!
Jim - reassembling Midget in Dodge City