Wood dash conversion

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wood dash conversion
From: "M Lempert" <mlempert@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:54:51 -0500
Had some fun recently with a project and thought I would share it.  A couple
of years back I tried to sell my '79 Midget without much luck.  35k original
mile solid car and still couldn't get more than maybe $3k.  At that point I
decided it really wasn't worth selling it as it was a great running car and
doesn't cost me much to keep.  And since it's great condition, low mileage
and originality didn't seem to mean much, I decided to just have some fun
with it.  I switched to dual SU and added headers and straight through
exhaust.  Just yesterday I completed a wood dash conversion.  I think it
worked out pretty well.  http://www.pbase.com/mdlempert/image/57333260   You
can then scroll through four additional photos.

Regards,
Mike Lempert