Re: Nipple enhancement

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>,
Subject: Re: Nipple enhancement
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:52:53 -0800
Easy to do.  Take out the old one and replace it with a piece of 1/2" heater
hose 1 7/8" long.  Spray the hose and the fitting on the block/head with
WD40, buckle the hose, as in sorta fold it, and put it in place.  Put on the
clamps, tighten and refill with coolant.

Don't use the bellows type hose as it's a genuine POS!

Paul A