Re: Reminder - Oshit FAST or Oshit First Annual Spring Thing

To: spritenut@comcast.net, dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com
Subject: Re: Reminder - Oshit FAST or Oshit First Annual Spring Thing
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:55:26 EST
In a message dated 3/10/2006 9:17:45 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
spritenut@comcast.net writes:

So once  this car is "officially" the team's rally car can we call the
team Oshit  FART? First Annual Rally Team?

Does that mean that Kate and Elizabeth get to drive the Third Annual  Rally
Team?

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."