Re: Question... (lbc, but not Spridgets)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question... (lbc, but not Spridgets)
From: "conan" <conan@intrex.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 22:31:07 -0500
>>Omigosh, Ed!  That 105E engine was tuned by everyone and raced all over
>europe!!

  Very true.
  And in the U.S. as 'Formula Ford', in the 1600cc crossflow version.
  However..  All the books I've seen for the small displacement version (997cc
in the Anglia) were written in the late '60s - early '70s, including everthing
shown on the website you listed.  All very difficult to find in the U.S. too.
 Ed in NC

--
  "It followed me home, Mother.  Can I eat it?" - Ririt