Re: brake bleeding

To: KrkLH@cs.com
Subject: Re: brake bleeding
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 08:12:58 -0500
I have one of these that I got on sale but haven't tried it yet.

A problem I have with vacuum bleeding is that I run the reservoir dry
before I'm done, probably because I want to be sure that those false
bubble indications are truly false.

So, do you experience dry reservoir problems with the Gunson?