vintage radios for sale

To: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: vintage radios for sale
From: Mark Wemple <markwemple@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 18:50:36 -0800 (PST)
Blaupunkt am radio. Early 60s or late 50s in
appearance. Only says autoradio and serial number, so
I am unsure as to specific model. Full wiring harness
attached. Best offer or will put it on e-bay.

Also, Late 50s /early 60s BMC Am radio in BE/early
spridget housing w/speaker. If I e-bay this I'll be
going for broke and separate the 3 components. Best
offer but make it a good one as I know this is a
find;)

Mark in Maryland