Re: slave bleeding

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: slave bleeding
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 17:27:13 -0600
Nestled amongst all that Dan says, is some good advise. You will
often have greater success with compressing the slave cylinder as
much as you can when bleeding. Of course I've had the best success
with the EasiBleeder at low pressure..... 7 psi or so. From an almost
flat spare spare. Too much pressure can be problematic esp. with
early tandem masters when the gasket leaks between the lid and the body.
         Peter C.
====