Roll Bar Question

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roll Bar Question
From: "Gregory Groiss" <ggroiss@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:32:42 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a roll bar for my '73 Midget.  I came across an
Allpower Model 61360A on eBay.  The Allpower site says it fits Midgets
up to and including 1970 and there is a different bar for 71+.

My first question is what's the difference and will this fit a '73?

Item is located in El Centro, CA and is local pickup only.  This
brings me to my second question.  If this were to fit my car and I won
the auction is there anyone on the list near by willing to pick up and
ship to NJ?

http://tinyurl.com/hu2e5

Thanks,

Greg