Modifications to the English language

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Modifications to the English language
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:21:50 -0600
So, Larry "Dr. Fine" Daniels and I were beginning to get the engine
components together for "Bob" (The beast of bondo).

We had used the sandblast cabinet, but some items are best done outside.

So, I'd got a Harbor Freight pressure feed sandblaster in a deal from
Jacques in San Diego as part of a car deal. We dragged it outside, hooked up
air to it, ad proceeded to try to blast the oil pan. It would spit a little
sand, then stop. The friggin' thing has about 23 air valves on it, and no
combination of on/off seemed to solve our issue.

I told Larry. "I'm about to go "Clarici" on this thing.

Frank, you've become a verb. Congratulations.

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com <http://www.thicko.com/>

image001.jpg]