Re: Roll Bar for sale

To: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Roll Bar for sale
From: James Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 17:26:14 -0500
I shipped a roll bar for an MGB last year via FedEx.  The charge is
based on the size of an imaginary box that it would take to package the
roll bar, and the weight.  I did nothing but to wrap it in plastic and
cushion the corners, stuck a label on it and dropped it off.  I had no
oversize charges, it went to the buyer's doorstep, and there were no
surprises.

If you're talking about some sort of cage assembly, I can see where that
would be very expensive, because the imaginary box would have to be very
big.  I think I paid less than $20, and if I remember correctly, it went
from Connecticut to Pennsylvania somewhere.