Basic maintenance specs

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Basic maintenance specs
From: Andrew Frink <bugeye@drooartz.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 11:37:08 -0700
Sorry to bring up what is probably an overly-hashed topic, but I'm
putting together a starting point for maintenance specs for my
Bugeye. I've gone through the Haynes manual, driver's handbook, and
some info gleand from other owners, and put this together:

        http://www.drooartz.com/index.php?page=28

I know there are always lots of opinions on this topic, but I'm just
trying to find a safe starting point so I can get going on routine
maintenance. Any corrections or thoughts?

Thanks,
-Drew

(the car is pretty much stock as far as I can tell, still has the
948, smoothcase, and drums all around).