Re: Kevin V, you should sue! Or offer this at $2

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Kevin V, you should sue! Or offer this at $2
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:20:28 -0800
I took a closer look, he sold over 100 of these since the beginning of
January.  That is about $550 per quarter.  If you get 3 auctions like these
you have basically a car payment for a couple of hours work a week.  Makes
me wonder.  And the kicker is everyone is happy.  While he maybe a whore, I
guess that makes Kev a tramp, giving it away for free.

-g