RE: FAA--Hey Capn' Bob!!

To: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: FAA--Hey Capn' Bob!!
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 01:49:47 GMT
Hi, Bri...

HOBOB??? You gotta be kiddin' me!!! Renaming LGA's 22LOM/FAF after all these
years is simply sacrilege. BS I tell you, BS!!! :):)

I remember Gayle and Coate of course, considering how many time we departed
over one and arrived over the other (I think?:) As an Italian, "pasta" &
"fazul" are totally acceptable, of course.

Crazy Woman VOR???? Where the hell is
this???? :):)

You hear about hydraulic contamination as
it affects carbon/fibre A300 tails??? Was in
the News or NYPost the other day. Maybe
they'll revise that "pilot error" finding on
AA 527? Never believed that "finding" for
a minute. :(

When the hell you gettin' your BE back??

Cap'n Bob
Mitey Frog

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)