MkIII roller and 1275/ribcase still here

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: MkIII roller and 1275/ribcase still here
From: Mark Wemple <markwemple@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 07:07:14 -0800 (PST)
Had a lot of e-mails but these things are still
around. Not asking for much on the roller but not
going to give it away.

Original red paint, full suspension, steering, brakes
(w/o MC)and 4 wheels/tires.

Have pics!

The 1275/tranny combo price is ~$800 as I received
that (as the offer was from buyer not seller) on
another combo and this set-up is nicer. Pulled as a
complete running unit.

Price would be long block. If you want complete, we
can discuss.

Otherwise I'll put this in the BE while I rebuild one
of the ugly 1275s.

Thanks.

Mark in MD