Balls

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Balls
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:10:23 -0500
In a Weber DCOE.

I just took possesion of a 40 DCOE Weber. It was a bit gunked up and
needed to be cleaned out.
So I disassembled it all and found not 2 but 4 balls.
I know about the 2 steel balls, but what and where are the 2 smaller
plastic balls from? They seemed to have come out of the same holes where
the steel balls go. My couple of 45s and my other 40 only have 2 steel
balls.
At first I thought they were gummed up gas balls but they are beige
colored plastic balls slightly smaller than the steel balls.

Am I missing my balls? On my other carbs that is ;)
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ