Re: [ASSn] No List Content - Opie Hendrix

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [ASSn] No List Content - Opie Hendrix
From: WFO Herb <froggi60@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:48:41 -0700 (PDT)
What...these boys have something against Oregon????

Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com> wrote:  My good buddy Opie Hendrix, and
his friend Guy Schwartz (of the New
Jack Hippies) are doing some acoustic shows over the next few weeks.
My wife and I are going to Adair Saloon in Dallas tomorrow night, but
they may soon be in your town. Here are some tour dates
APRIL 2006
4/2 6 PM Last Concert Cafe...Houston, TX .
4/4 6 PM Adair's Saloon...Dallas, TX.
4/5 7 PM Higher Grounds...Russellville, AK.
4/7 10 PM GT Charlie's Goldbrick...Indianapolis, IN.
4/8 9 PM Canal Street Tavern...Dayton, OH.
4/11 8 PM The Exit Inn...Nashville, TN.
4/12 7 PM Radio Cafe...Nashville, TN.
4/13 6 PM Third Base Tavern...Jeffersonville, IN.
If you got a chance to go by and see 'em, please do. Tell 'em Tequila
Brad sent ya. If you are interested in Opie's sound, go to
www.myspace.com/opiehendrixandthetexastallboys

Now back to your regularly scheduled banter.

Brad
--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad