Re: OE ribbed floor and tunnel

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: OE ribbed floor and tunnel
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 00:42:27 -0400
Check the auto body supply stores. There is a paint used in interiors
for changing the color of trim pieces such as dash pads and door panels.
It has a flex additive in it so it won't crack. I was thinking about
using black mats and changing them to red this way. It may wear off with
use, but would touch up OK.
Dave