Fog Lamp Bulbs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fog Lamp Bulbs
From: "Bert Shirey" <bertshirey@zoominternet.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 10:17:12 -0400
Guys,

    Does anyone know where I can get bulbs for Lucas fog lamps model FT-10.
That`s what`s on the lenses anyway, but they are the 7" slim type that use a
sort of flattened, mushroom shaped bulb. In there now are 48W. Mazda bulbs,
#432, "Made in England."  As far as I know they are the original bulbs, since
they were with the lamps when I got them used maybe in the 60s.
    I haven`t been able to find anything like this in the usual catalogs or on
the web yet, not even in the period Lucas books show the bulbs or, for that
matter,  this type lamp.
   The 432/434 bulb is listed as for Butlers/BMC lamps in the 1966 BMC
accessories book.
Thanks,

Bert Shirey.