Please read - Robert Duquette's brother

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Please read - Robert Duquette's brother
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 07:50:07 -0700 (PDT)
Friends,

  Robert Duquette asked me to post this link:

  http://theequity.ca/te_page01.htm

  The link was not working this morning, but was yesterday, so keep trying.

  I am sure all of us are united in offering our deepest sympathies to Robert
and his family.  It sounds like his brother was a very special person.  As you
can imagine, Robert is very busy right now (he has signed off the list), but
perhaps you might want to drop him a private note at
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca.

  Ron Soave