Re: Source for Aluminum radiators, et. al.

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Subject: Re: Source for Aluminum radiators, et. al.
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:52:15 -0700
Brashear, Jack, N wrote:

>Hi All, I'm looking for a source for an Alum. Radiator (preferably in the USA)
>for a BN7 Mk1 big Healey.

Would the one from AH Spares fit the bill:

    CHT102C RADIATOR-aluminium BN4-BJ8 $831.25

Why do you prefer buying it in America?  Surprisingly enough, it is many
times FAR less expensive to purchase parts from England.  Usually, they
are of better quality, less expensive, and when they are shipped out of
the country, are not subject to the 17.5% tax the Brits have to pay.
The bottom line is that even with the shipping, you can save important
money.  Take a look at:

    http://www.ahspares.co.uk/en/products/default.aspx

Buster Evans