Re: [midgetsprite] Re: [ASSn] Huuuum????

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: [ASSn] Huuuum????
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 20:19:07 -0500
Here is a thought.............
This Wall, or Fence, whatever they decide we need..........
Who the FUCK is gonna put it up???
OH, maybe the trash on welfare, who will finally get up and work for their
check.
Or the union labor that got laid off from their job recently, maybe they
will be anxious for some work.
Do any of you believe that??
Just watch, you KNOW who will end up doing it..........

Brad