Re: Horn contact. Hmmmmm.

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Horn contact. Hmmmmm.
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:10:52 -0500
HEY! That was it. Never knew the little tab was there, and yeah, I got the
wheel restored this winter. Seems to be working great now. Horn is back to
normal now too, can startle someone if they're in an enclosed garage and
they're not expecting it, but don't ask how I know this. I put a few dabs of
touchup paint around the adjustment screw so hopefully it stays put. Anyone
know why the adjustment screw on the horn is left-hand thread?
Dan