Re: bustercluster question

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: bustercluster question
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 12:23:26 -0700 (PDT)
--- Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Someone needs to make the dates firm so I and others
> on the list can
> make plans and requests from our employers.

MM,
The date will be firm as soon as it can be.  July 28th
- 30th looks like most can make it, but I don't think
anyone should base a whole lot on that just yet - it's
a while off. I think the dates will be firm no later
than mid May.  I can guarantee with 100% certainty
there is no way the date will work for everyone.
Right now we don't know for sure when Buster's car
will be back from paint.  There will be needs for
pre-Clusters to do some ground work and determine what
is needed when the big push weekend happens - maybe
those closer can plan on getting together for one of
those.

Ron