Re: .. and what is THAT for??

To: "Lester Ewing" <lewing@sport.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: .. and what is THAT for??
From: "Kurtis" <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 10:06:52 -0500
I don't know what they're really for, but I'm planning to use them to mount
a bracket that I plan to fabricate that I can mount a British style license
plate and possibly some driving lights on (I don't have a front bumper).

Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4 - CT19389L
1959 AH Bugeye - AN5L23250