Re: My civic duty done today, No LBC

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>,
Subject: Re: My civic duty done today, No LBC
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:54:55 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>

Yes, yes....Peterino....

helping to support illegal immigration for
the sake of business, both large and small,
makes me feel just terrific as pantywaist liberals enable all sorts of
unbelievably
horrific behaviour to ensue both here and
abroad in order that we may become more
"sensitive" and "understanding" souls to those who would rob us of our
heritage
(albeit some of it ain't that good!:) within
our own borders, as well as those from
"without" who would slit our "infidel"
throats in a heartbeat, given the slightest
opportunity.....which the "enabling" liberals among us are only too happy to
extend to
both aforementioned groups.

May the fleas from a thousand camels infest
the crotchi of all the foregoing groups mentioned above! Thanx for making
life
just swell on the planet over the last many
years, inclusive of you "sweet", "understanding" & "enabling" girlymen (and
you know who you are!:).

However, having "arranged" my financial
situation accordingly....I won't be making
a supporting contribution to this BS.

With much Sensitivity & Understanding....
I remain.....

Cap'n Bob       Basic :{)

Spend much time in low oxygen, high altitude conditions?

Nobody could tell.