Wheel bearing questions

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel bearing questions
From: "Leo" <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:11:02 -0500
Iris is finally back at home after being gone for a while it was decided
if the wife and me were going to go our separate ways after 28 years.
Her temper gets out of hand when she gets mad so Iris went to a safe and
undisclosed haven for a while but now is back in the enclosed trailer
but she has a problem.  The passengers side wheel is loose when you jack
it up and grab the bottom or side of the wheel and attempt to rock it
from side to side or up and down.  Car has 58 miles on it now and the
bearings were new when installed.  They are the old style thrust ball
bearings.  So...what gives??? Where do I start to fix the problem and
what might the problem be. Axel nut is torque down against the spacer to
the correct lbs.

As a side note, and the reason I have been kinda absent, in 3 more weeks
I graduate with my bachelors degree.  Then I have to study like hell for
the GRE and the LSAT over the summer and then apply to a clinical psych
doctorate program and law school.  Highest score and quickest acceptance
letter wins my attention for the next 3-6 years...What a deal..LOL

Thanks in advance
Leo