Re: bustercluster question

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: bustercluster question
From: Jim Rogers <jarplanner@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:20:30 -0700
As Ron says, John Wayne Airport (SNA) is closest airport, but usually
more expensive. Check with Long Beach Airport (LGB) for flights, much
cheaper than SNA and  not very far (20 miles?) from Buster.

If anyone needs a lift at either airport, let me know ahead of time and
I will met you there. Plan on being at one or more clusters.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA