Re: Klunk/NoKlunk!

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Klunk/NoKlunk!
From: "Dan" <dwalters63@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 22:22:18 -0400
Had a similar noise in an MGB, found some lateral play in the (2) rear diff
bearings causing the ring assy to shift a bit in relation to the pinion.
Changed them out and the noise has significantly decreased to almost
nothing, may be some additional wear in the gears still but things are much
better now.

Dan

DANIEL WALTERS