Re: You never know...

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: You never know...
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:48:22 -0500
Hell, I was pretty sure you would have flow a Curtis Jenny for them
when they had the first Air Mail contracts...     ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City

P.S. Put the damned cat in the kennel and come on out to Anahiem with
us!  For that matter, bring the cat with you.......  We can get Brad
to bring his big Boa and watch the fun inside Busters garage......
;-)

--
1964 R60/2 BMW
1968 MG Midget