Repro Radiator Question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Repro Radiator Question
From: "Bert Shirey" <bertshirey@zoominternet.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:19:39 -0400
    Thanks for the helpful replies on this. You guys are great. The thing`s
been repaired twice before, most recently 15 years ago. Last night I made a
stab at soldering what I think was the hole myself. Sort of like a chimp
trying to drive a nail. If it works, It`ll surprise me, but maybe I bought a
little thinking time. Also, I don`t like having the car down. Unfinished
business drives me nuts, and even if I don`t drive it much, I like to think I
can anytime I want. All suggestions considered, no matter what I decide on the
reproduction, I`ll likely get the original properly rebuilt so the car stays
factory. Cheers,

Bert Shirey