Re: Looking for a steering wheel

To: "John Caffrey" <jdc6@lehigh.edu>,
Subject: Re: Looking for a steering wheel
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:58:48 -0400
hey john!
now youse gota watch out fer da farm bureau guyz!  get yerself an old john
deer 4010 tractor and park it right next to da garage and they'll think yer
farming and leave you alone!
or! get some suspenders, a flat brimed black hat, grow a beard and swear
your last mane is "stoltzfus" or " burkholder"?
it works evry time!  like a charm!
;)

chuck
on da other side of the interstate ..  :)
*wonderfull good dutch country*