No LBC - Just Mad

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: No LBC - Just Mad
From: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:44:23 -0700
Got home from work today at 3:30 PM today to find the rear window
smashed out of my daughter's '90 Accord and the door and ignition locks
mangled.  These idiot amateurs failed to steal my daughter's car about 4
AM this morning.  We have a security patrol that our homeowner's
association provides, but the guard says she did not see anything.  The
car has only liability insurance, so this is not covered.  I don't know
whether to just call the junkyard or try to fix it.  I don't even want
to look at at it right now.

--
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite