Re: Recommendations on impact wrenches (no LBC)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Recommendations on impact wrenches (no LBC)
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 20:17:55 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
wrote:
> Snap on and MAC make the best friggin tools
> anywhere. IMHO. I,

I haven't used MAC, but have used Snap-On very
extensively on flight lines at Edwards and Warner
Robins air force bases.  They are the best I've used -
best mechanical feel, quality of materials and finish,
and never had anything break.  I have a vary extensive
and eclectic (read: whatever was on sale) mix of tools
at home, but no Snap On yet.

BTW, I have a cheapo Chicago HF electric impact
wrench, it's the only HF tool I have that hasn't
broken (including a week-old arbor press!).  I use it
a lot, tonight to remove the crankshaft bolt from a
1275.

Soave