Selling bugeye

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Selling bugeye
From: <donald.mackinnon@bell.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:53:15 -0400
Due to lack of space and time, I am going to sell with my 59 bugeye.  I
bought it as a rolling (not running) car about three years ago and
stripped it all down to the bare tub.....and never got any further.  I
realize this is not the best state to sell it in but I just don't have
the time to take it any further.

All the parts are there including a fairly sound body (including hood /
bonnet.)  It has a 948 engine, smoothcase transmission, original
steering wheel, etc.  It will require all the usual parts to be rebuilt
including suspension, floor panels, lower fender / quarter panel bits
around the wheels, floor in the trunk etc.

Now the questions:

-          what is this worth?  What is a reasonable price to list it
at?

-          what is the best way to sell it?  I am located in Toronto,
Ontario.

Thanks,

Regards

Donald Mackinnon