hmmmmmmmmm no LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: hmmmmmmmmm no LBC
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:33:59 -0500
PPP wrote:

my bottle of pure drinking water has an expiration date on it.

wtf

Probably because of the good but not great barrier properties of the PET
(poltyehtylene terephthalate) resin used for the bottle. I guess they think
at some point the water will lose all its O2 and gain some off-odors.

Bud Pazur

'60 Bugeye - Street Car - 1275cc - 'Whitey'
Race Bugeye - 948cc - 'Redd'
Race Spridget - 1275cc - 'SilverStreak'

"The Buddha ... resides as comfortably in the gears of a ...transmission as
he does in the petals of a flower."
     - Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance