Re: garage pictures..U did not see these

To: Alan <Frogeye@cox.net>
Subject: Re: garage pictures..U did not see these
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 16:51:56 -0400
Alan and Spridgets,
She's here......... I just threw together a quick web site so everyone can
see her.

http://www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner/

She is a bit rough but a diamond in the rust. I'm headed to a party in NYC
for the weekend so I can't play till Monday but I anticipate lots of work
and many late nights. They DAS shippers said they couldn't get her started
saying the battery was dead but it reads 12 volts on my digital meeter and
it's a new Interstate battery. I turned the key and it makes a noise I
suspect it's the elect fuel pump see pict. Then I pulled the start lever and
she just turned trying to start.I guess I can spray some starting fluid in
the carbs when I get back unless someone out there has a better suggestion.

It appears one of the the wind screens lexan windows blew out and they taped
plastic in but the windows may have fallen out on the trip because they were
in the passengers seat. It looks like someone glued foam on the floors so it
will be tough getting out. I have lots of work ahead of me perhaps
overwhelming but this could be the only other factory deep pink in the
states there are only 4 in the UK.

I'll write more on Monday unless I can get to a computer over the weekend.
Lots of questions ahead. Thanks all for your help and support.
Best wishes Linda
62 Sprite finally home in NJ from CA