Re: Coolest thing I've seen in a while (no LBC)

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Coolest thing I've seen in a while (no LBC)
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 14:33:08 -0700
Ron Soave wrote:

>In the past I sometimes haven't competed because of a bum elbow, but no more
>excuses for me...

I think there is a lesson for all of us, there.  Something akin to
having no shoes.  I think we are all frustrated by our children at
times.  Certainly Pam and I are.  But our daughter has for the last week
been a home health nurse to a little girl of 10 who has but one arm, has
Multiple Sclerosis, and a mental age of two.  How thankful it makes us
that He gave us three such wonderful and healthy children.

Buster Evans