Re: Run on

To: "Engfehr, John (J.D.)" <jengfehr@ford.com>,
Subject: Re: Run on
From: "CHRIS KOTTING" <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 08:07:19 -0600
If you pull the line from the canister to the carbs, plug the line.
Otherwise you're introducing a vacuum leak.

Chris K.

On Tue, 2 May 2006 08:34:19 -0400, Engfehr, John \(J.D.\) wrote
> right now i'm piped directly from the manifold (10CC 1098) to the
> >   charcoal canister, .. what would putting the PCV valve back in do
> >   for performance/mileage? if anything.... should i be looking for one
> >   at the swap meet this sunday?
>
> Pull that charcoal canister line off and try it. It's a good source
> of fuel and can cause run on.
>
> John Engfehr
> '59 Bugeye 1275

Multiple Sclerosis 150 Mile "Pedal to the Point"
(Yes, 150 miles on a bicycle. No, I'm not a masochist.)
Sponsor Me! ->  http://tinyurl.com/f48lg