Re: aluminum polish

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: aluminum polish
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 11:50:10 -0400
Frank,
If this other stuff that John gave me the site for doesn't do what I saw at
the motorcycle show I'll try yours. Got my pink 62 Sprite on Saturday but no
time to get her started. I hope to have her running this afternoon. The
previous owner said the tank is probably dirty I may just get a new one
because it looks pretty bad. I'll clean the carbs with Gumout but I don't
think I should leave the NAPA brand elect fuel pump on it. I don't know the
condition of the old pump. The battery is new and fully charged but it
sounds like it's dieing. What are all the buttons & switches on the dash I
don't have a chart. Thanks for everything.
Linda