RE: Retirement Question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Retirement Question
From: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 14:49:40 -0500
Hi Robert,

You can get "out of the country" health insurance.  This is what I was
covered under when I was living overseas.  I was never an employee of the
foreign entity, all of my insurance, etc. came from the US company.  Not
sure what the cost is, since it was included in my pay, but I do know it is
available.   Maybe you can work something out with your current employer to
"keep you on the books" insurance-wise after you retire to cover the time
span of your trip, and maybe that would help keep the cost down.

Greg