Re: Jaguar books

To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: Jaguar books
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 20:07:35 -0500
What do you want it for?  That information could help us understand what
you need.

I find these Buyers Guide series are good general descriptions of the
various models.  This one has more models than you want, but the author
is very well known in the Jaguar world:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0760301697/sr=8-1/qid=1147136249/ref=sr_
1_1/103-1240703-9662249?%5Fencoding=UTF8

If you search Amazon you'll generally find books that focus on E-Types OR
XKs, not the two series together, unless it is something that includes a
range of models Jaguars (such as the above).  Guess the E-types are
considered to be in a class all their own. :)

I've got several E-Type books if you are looking for something specific.

-- David Littlefield
1961 Jaguar E-Type OTS