Re: need help from a Brit (no LBC)

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: need help from a Brit (no LBC)
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 10:47:39 -0500
On 5/9/06, b-evans@earthlink.net <b-evans@earthlink.net> wrote:
<snip>
> It is just tragic that those educated in the United Kingdom  cannot
> spell the English language correctly!!!   (And that is not even going
> into the issue of how they misapply terms  the English language.  Such
> as "fanny", or how they describe parts of an auomobile.)

Yeah!!  You'd think since they started using the language way before
we did they'd be better at it....    ;-)     In the immortal words of
Georgie Patton,  "Be reasonable! Do it my way"!  I still recall the
interesting invitation I got from a young lady in Harrow, Middlesex
back in 1966. "Why don't you come around and knock me up in the
morning"?  Man was *I* disappointed!!

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City