RE: found another deep pink Sprite in Seattle...and speaking of

To: "'Jim Johnson'" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>, <dmeadow@juno.com>
Subject: RE: found another deep pink Sprite in Seattle...and speaking of
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:34:35 -0400
Speaking of guns (one of our List's favorite topics), our local, morning
talk radio show went national/international, this week ("spreading like
a fungus across the land"), on XM satellite radio (whatever the heck
THAT is): Quinn & Rose.  Anyhow, Quinn did a great monologue, this
morning, on the rationality/irrationality of certain gun control laws.
Now, the guy drives a Z-06 Corvette, instead of a Spridget, and owns NO
cats (at least, none that he admits to), but he's got a very sharp whit,
and is VERY politically incorrect.  Rose keeps him (very) humble, and
honest, when he attempts to step out of line.  Anyway, for your
entertainment and enlightenment........