The weather

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The weather
From: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 10:26:56 -0700
Well, since we're all complaining...

Got FROG AYE running yesterday, compression 165, 160, 160 and 155 cyls
1,2,3,&4.  Ran him through a couple of warm-up cool down cycles, never got
over 190 and there is still coolant in the radiator.  Will re-torque the
head this morning, change the oil, then take him out for a little run.

The weatherman says "mostly sunny, high 88" for my zip code.  A little
warmer than I really like, but I guess I'll be philosophical and accept
whatever comes my way.  They are promising "Delta Breezes" in the next few
days, which means cooler nights.  I guess we're stuck in a "Summer
Meteorologic system" for the next few months and I'll just have to do most
of my driving at night.

Next phase is to finish collecting all the bitsw and pieces for the disk
brake conversion and get new tires.  Then I'll be ready for Buster Cluster.

Hal