Surprise Bustercluster attendee...

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Surprise Bustercluster attendee...
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 17:56:07 -0700 (PDT)
...my brother Dr. Bob. He's not a Spridget owner, but
wants to learn (hah!) and is looking forward to
meeting youse.

He usually comes out from NY to either Blackhawk or
Grattan races, and always enjoys playing with
Spridgets and the Thicktones. If any attendees play an
instrument, let me know if you'll be bringing it, and
he'll probably bring his acoustic out. He was planning
on coming out to the Blackhawk race in June, but his
bar-band has a wedding gig that weekend that he can't
miss.  Hmmm...now that I thing about it these guys
play mostly blues standards. The happiest song they do
is "Love in Vain", and I don't think they can be paid
enough money to play "Mony Mony", "Celebrate" and
other wedding standards.  Oughta be inneresting
wedding...

Soave